Friday, December 3, 2010

Try Again!

My grandson's first attempt at skating did not go well. He didn't want to skate at all and cried when the skates went on. I left work early to go and watch and try to get some pictures, but when I got there he was in a full sobbing mode. I tried to talk him into trying to skate but he was having nothing to do with it. So, I asked him if he would like to watch and see what the kids were doing out there. He was up for that and we stayed and watched for about 15 minutes.
Today we are going to try it again. We've been talking to him about it all week and he seems to want to try. I'm hoping that my Mom and Dad will get pictures because I can't leave work today. If they are successful in getting him on the ice and getting a picture or two, I will definitely share.

No comments:

Post a Comment