Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Photo Shoot

My daughter came out of her room on Saturday and announced that she was meeting up with her cousins to go have a picture taken for their Oma for a Mother's Day gift.
Just after that a big black vehicle drove up in my driveway. We couldn't figure out who it was....until Robert got out and waved to us.
I asked him why he was there and said that Chris had told him to meet for a picture for Oma.
There was some confusion....who was taking the picture? Where were you guys going to have the picture taken? Who set this up?
I met Rob's friends and we chatted for a few minutes and then Cory, Sarah and Chris showed up.
It seems that I was taking the picture and we were taking it in my yard! No matter, I sure didn't mind. I love all these kids and sure wish they would come around more.
So, the following pictures are of Oma's grandchildren.













Aren't they a good looking bunch?!

Love you guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment