Friday, November 18, 2011

Rolling Right Along

Life is rolling right along. I can't believe it is already past the middle of November!


I had to share this picture of my daughter and her boyfriend. It is my favorite picture of the two of them--they just both look so happy! Calumet must have won their football game that night.

I am so proud of my girl. She works hard in school and she gives her sports 110+%. Just recently she made 1st Team All Conference for volleyball and made the honor roll! Now she is busy with basketball and figure skating. We have an High School Figure Skating Competition this weekend.


This next picture is of me and hubby at my step-son's wedding. It was fun and everyone wished the night could have lasted longer. Not me----my feet were killing me by the end of the night. We then stayed a while longer to clean up so we didn't have a huge task ahead of us the next morning. My daughter with her boyfriend. These two are just the cutest couple.


Terra serving at one of her volleyball games. This picture made the paper! I call her twinkle toes when she serves:)


My hubby looks so relaxed here. It was taken on the front porch of his son's home the night before his wedding.



What can I say about this guy-----He's not perfect, but I love him very much!



I haven't had much time for craft projects, but I am working on a scrapbook as a gift for Chirstmas.



Of course, my daughter always keeps me busy. As a matter of fact, we spent some time together last night dying her hair. Turned out alright and we may do it again.



Thanks for stoppying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment