Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2012 Jr. Prom

 My daughter had her Jr. Prom a few weekends ago. She looked absolutely beautiful!!
 This is her, her date and another couple that they are good friends with.  What a handsome bunch.
 The nephews were excited to come to the grand march to see Terra. Love having them all together.
This is Terra's best friend with her beau. So love this young lady!

 Terra was 1st runner up for Prom Queen and the young man was 1st runner up for King.
 My favorite picture of the two of them.

 Her cousins like to kid around with her!
 I love the color of her dress!

 Let's see the back!
Terra and her friend, Nikki.

She had a great time at the prom and after came to our house for munchies and movies with her friends. I don't know how late they stayed up, but I went to bed way before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment