Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Has Arrived!

Fall has arrived here in the U.P. and it hasn't been too bad.....YET. This morning I woke to a thunder and lightning storm. Love to watch the lightning and hear the thunder but the poor dog quivers at the sounds! It was so warm too! If it wasn't raining I would have enjoyed the light show on the deck.
I'm going to try and get to the pumpkin farm this weekend with my grandson so he can pick out his own pumpkin. Hopefully the weather will hold out for a bit longer so we are not searching in cold and rainy weather. We'll wait until it's closer to Halloween before we carve it.
The hubby and I took a ride on the Ranger on Sunday out to the Keweenaw. It was a beautiful day....not too cold. We hit some trails that we haven't been on together and got to see some spectacular views. Saw tons of birds...not the kind that are in season now. We only saw three partridges in the four hours we were out on the trails.
Not much else has been happening. I have been making all of Terra's volleyball games. The JV team is doing very well. She has a game tonight against L.L.
Enjoy the fall before winter comes. I think we are going to really get piled on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment