Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Days

So.......sorry for being MIA. I have been so very busy with just.....life and enjoying it! Some days are better than others but all in all it's been good.
My oldest son had some health issues so I tried to keep in touch with him and his fiance' to keep track of what was going on. Poor kid had his gallbladder removed and was still having troubles. Long story short--Come to find out when they transferred him to a different hospital off base, they did a certain procedure and found out two ducts were damaged and had to be repaired. Now he is getting better and stronger. Thank goodness!
We camped, played on the Ranger, took rides and got our daughter ready for her Sophomore year of high school. We planned a trip to Wausau but that never happened because our daughter was always busy with volleyball and you can not miss any practices so........to the internet we went! She won't have to go to school naked! LOL! She does a great job picking out her clothes. I just wish she would pick some dressier things, but oh well...at least she picks clothes that I approve of.
I have a figure skating meeting tonight so my projects at home will have to wait for another time. The weekend is coming up so I can take care of those later.
Tomorrow she has a volleyball game in Chassell. All three teams will be there. Freshmen start at 5, then JV, then Varsity. It should be fun to watch. I will take the camera to try and get some pictures.
Fall has arrived here and it's not too bad. I do like the cooler weather over the hot. Sleeping comes so much easier when it's cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment