Friday, September 30, 2011

My Dad

Dads are the quiet ones in the bunch. They don't worry about what they get for birthdays or Christmas (mine asks for socks!...No-I'm not getting you socks!). They don't make a big deal if you forget or get something totally silly and they don't hold it against you.

I can always count on this man when I am in a pinch. He has picked up my kids at the drop of a hat when they needed him. He has driven to and from my house countless times.

This is my Dad on his birthday this past year. The Hut offers free eats on your b-day, so we got together and went. This is Dad in the kitchen at home. He loves having us and our kids over (I think). He is a man with a serious sweet tooth and I used to love making him treats. I'll have to start that again for him. Maybe...I'll ask Mom.

Here he is at one of Nathan's horse show competitions in Escanaba. He travels all over to see his grandkids and great grandkids in their activities.

Of course, Mom is never far behind....more on her later.


There is so much I want to say about my Dad-He is a kind, caring wonderful man and I appreciate all he has done for me and my kids!


Love ya Dad....thanks for being there for all of us! I hope you know how much you mean to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment