Thursday, September 29, 2011

Projects On My LIst

The following pictures are some projects I would like to attempt. I love paper crafting!
The first one is for my dog-lover friends pets. I think I'll put some pet treats in for them for Halloween or Christmas. I just need to put a witch's hat or santa hat on this cute little triangle box. This next card is so cute. I just ordered this stamp set and want t give this card a try. I don't know of anyone with an owwie, so I'll just have to keep it handy if the situation occurs. I just love the way the person made the band-aid!

Santa box.....I could use this for anything-treats, money, etc. Soooo cute!


I don't usually do a lot of crafts for Thanksgiving but this turkey just got to me. I'll have to find someone special to send this to.

This last card is a just because.....because I love the layering on the card...it all just fits.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment