Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catching Up On My Scrapbooking

I have been so lazy about scrapbooking. I'm taking pictures, but I'm not getting them in books. I decided I need to catch up, so I just grabbed some pictures and got going. This first page is of our family photo. It's been a few years since these were taken, so I took them out of the frame and made our scrapbook page. Really like how it turned out. It's not quite done. I think I am going to add the letter E somewhere to the page and I need to figure out what year this was taken to add that in.

This next page is of course my daughter's volleyball pictures from freshman year. She is a junior this year, so I do need to get caught up. This one is okay, but I have the same size photos every year and it's getting challenging to come up with some different looking pages.

It won't be long until she graduates and I'll have my pages to look back on when I miss her---better do more tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment