Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Learning To Ski

Recently, our grandson had an afternoon off from school. His Dad had to work, so my hubby and I decided we would take him out to learn to cross country ski. He also wanted to go sledding, so we struck a deal. Try skiing first and then sledding next. Agreed.
My hubby put the skis on him and stayed by his side while I took pictures (my usual job). He did great! I skied next to him and he got the motion of skiing right away.

He fell a few times. Grandpa was right there to pick him up!



He wanted to go down hills, but we told him he wasn't ready for the hills just yet.

This is a great picture of hubby and grandson. They both look like they are having so much fun!

These two guys are the best buds!









He wants to go skiing with Grandma again. If he likes it Grandpa said he'll get skis and come with us! Yea!!



Next on the list---SLEDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment