Friday, July 23, 2010

Baseball Game

I went on a youth group trip to Minnesota, as a sponsor, with my daughter. We had a lot of fun. Terra is with her friends at the game.
This was one of the signs at the stadium.
Terra and her friend made it on the big screen!
And here is another of her two friends!
Joe Mauer #7 at bat. My daughter thought he was a "hottie". He is a pretty good looking guy, but I liked #27 JJ Hardy.
Meeting of the minds at the mound.
The girls new t-shirts, showing off the names of numbers of their favorite players.
Picture of the girls with the field in the background.
Nice pictures of the girls.
Before the game....batting practice.
A picture of the tickets.
I had a great time at the game. I would definately go again. I loved watching my daughter at her first professional baseball game.
I loved getting there a bit early and shopping and watching batting practice, eating and just hanging out watching the pre-game stuff.
Definately worth going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment