Friday, August 27, 2010

Volleyball

So, have you ever watched volleyball....high school volleyball. Last year was my first year watching and I thought it was going to be so boring. Surprised myself. I love watching this sport. My daughter is on the JV team and they had a tournament and came in first place! The picture below is of the team with their plaque. GO BLUE! This is Terra getting ready to serve. I just love how she serves....gotta watch, can't explain it.
Here she is getting ready....so intense.
This next picture is of her and a couple of her friends. These girls are great...hope they all stay that way.
There was also a freshman pool in this tournament and Calumet Blue freshman took first place. Looks like Calumet will have another good year. I know the varsity plays this weekend. Good luck girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment