Monday, March 26, 2012

2012 Calumet Skating Show

****WARING**** HIGH VOLUME PICTURE POST :)
My daughter had her skating show this past Saturday and what a show it was! The costumes and music were the best I've seen!
Our ice show theme was: Skating Through The Seasons
My daughter had a solo and skated to Bryan Adams' Summer of '69. She did a fantastic job! We are so proud of the work she puts into her skating.Beautiful backward spiral.
This program was a sports medley. Great music and the girls were awesome!
My baseball girl. Funny how she dresssed up for baseball but has never played it.
Y'all ready for this?!
T-bow pose.
Zoe and Terra. This is Zoe's last year with the club.
Terra and her beautiful sister-in-law, Joni. What a beautiful lady inside and out. Great role model for Terra.
Me, Terra and my sister. Love these girls!
My niece, Joni and Terra
Cousins--Rachel and Terra
Terra with one of her besties, Meghan and Meg's sister Gabby.
Megs and Terra.
Terra, Grandma Erkkila and Rachel.
Martha and Terra.
My niece and sister-in-law. Aren't they gorgeous!
Zoe, Katherine, Terra, Julia and Dallas--friends. So glad she has such a great group of friends!
With Marth.
Her very best best friend, Katherine. These two have been great friends since kindergarten and I don't see that changing ever! Love this girl!
It was a pleasure watching all the skaters do their best and they sure put on a fantastic show! The parents that volunteered did an excellent job setting up the arena.
Being a board member you sometimes get people that find the negative and believe it or not, I did not hear one negative word at all!!
I hope next year will be just as good. It will be Terra's last year with the club-happy but sad times.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment