Friday, March 30, 2012

Progress On Making Earrings


I've been kicking around the idea of selling my earrings at our town's farmers market. This set is plain but I really like it. The lime green beads really don't need a lot of other findings to look pretty.

A few weeks ago, my sister asked if I wanted to go in the farmers market with her. I am interested, I just need to come up with an idea on how to display them. I've seen them displayed many ways.
I love this set and will make another pair just for me. The blue faceted bead is more beautiful in person!
This set was so easy to make. I love these too and will need to make another set for myself!
Ahhh, red--my favorite color. It's funny how I love this color but barely wear it. The faceted beads pick up the light and shines so beautiful!
It's hard to see this bead, but in person they are very interesting.
I enjoy putting these earrings together and I give so many out to friends.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment