Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eva's Visit

A friend's daughter was in the U.P. visiting and she stopped by our campsite to say "Hi". It was so good to see Eva. I haven't seen her since she moved! She and my oldest son are close in age. It was wonderful to meet her husband and her two children. The kids played in the back of the van with some toys until it was time to go.
They all played very well together and shared the toys!
Aren't they just adorable. Lily is just so sweet!
This is Eva and I before they had to go. I wish they could have stayed longer.
Nathan gave a big hug to Peter and said "I'm gonna squeeze the live out of ya!" I thought poor Pete was going to pop! So cute.
Then is was Pete's turn to hug. He gave Nathan a big hug and kiss. Awwww! I think they could be good friends. Hopefully they'll be able to play again sometime before they graduate from high school.
Thanks for stopping by Eva. It was really great to meet your husband and kids and to see you again. Don't be a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. Peter has asked so many times when we get to go back to Michigan and see his friend, Nathan. The U.P. really isn't for us anymore, too small but I almost want to spend a week up there next summer so the kids can play because it really was so wonderful to see them like that. Pete doesn't have kids here that he plays with so it just melted my heart to see him play with the son of kids I used to play with. I love you guys. We really enjoyed visiting your parents and Scott, too, wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete