Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Growing Things

I bought a little Sesame Street seed kit from Lowe's so I could have a little garden to tend with my grandson. We planted them in the little cups provided, put the top on (green house effect) and waited to see the seeds sprout. It only took two days for them to sprout! This is how big they are now and it was time to get them into bigger pots because it is still too cold to put them outside! By the way, we planted green beans!
So I found some cups and bought some dirt and seperated them and replanted them. My grandson wasn't with me but I will wait until he is over to plant them outside when it is time.
I have eleven plants sitting in the house on the table by the window soaking up the sun that comes thru the window.
Hopefully the nights will get warmer and they will be able to get planted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment