Monday, October 24, 2011

Gettin' My Bakin' ON!

I decided to get a little baking done on Sunday. I love chocolate chip cookies but making them in bar form is so much easier. Your not tied to the oven making batch after batch.
So, I got all the ingredients together (Love, Love, Love my kitchen aid mixer).
Found a GREAT helper! He's always ready to help out.

My grandson helped put all the ingredients in the mixer. Just follow the directions on the back of the chocolate chip bag and you're good to go! We chatted away while we watched the mixer do its job! This little guy is super fun to be around.

Once mixed we dumped it into the jelly roll pan......

and baked 'er up!!



Baking duties are over for the week.



My daughter has a volleyball game on Tuesday and that is the only thing on my agenda for after work this week. AHHHHH!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment