Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Decorating

I've been decorating for Halloween and am still working on my porch.
I am so proud of myself because I haven't spent any money on this decorating yet. I made this picture on a whim and I think it turned out great! The picture frame was just hanging around in my basement. I spray painted it black and spray painted the matting green. Then I printed out the Halloween saying a put it all together. Cute! My table is still a work in progress. I had some white candles and the candle holder in the basement. I took all those and spray painted them all black. Then I put the spider webbing on the candle holder and the picture. The material on the bottom is something that was in my halloween box so I threw that on there. Now I just need to find some other things to add. I think I'll check out Goodwill and see what I can find to turn into halloween decorating treasure. I do want to find a good size skull (obviously not a real one--don't worry hubby, you can sleep with your eyes closed) to put on one side of the candle holder.
What do you think?

Everything here I had. I changed out the paper in the window for halloween and printed out a couple mice to have hanging out up there.

The last picture is of my table. I never know what to use here. I love table runners and I have one for just about every occasion. This time I put a square tablecloth under a slice of tree. I was lucky to take a few from my step-sons wedding.Then just an autumn string of leaves and a pumpkin faced tin.

I've been having tons of fun doing trash to treasure projects and am quite please at home much money I have saved.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment