Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To You, Terra

My daughter turns 15 years old today (She is in the middle). I remember the day she was born. It was a Sunday and the OR crew had to be called in from their holiday. Had to go through a little bit of labor until all was prepped and ready to go.
Our daughter weighed 7lbs, 1 1/4oz. and was 18 inches long with dark hair and a cry that told everyone she was not happy to be disturbed!
Here she is with her cousin, Cory. She loves him so much. Glad they get along so well.
We are having so much fun with her. After all the boys left the house, we still had this little spitfire around to keep us busy. She kept us running to dance class, skating practices and competitions, soccer, basketball, volleyball and track and running her to her friends and all their activities....I wouldn't have missed it for anything.
I'll have to post more pictures of the birthday girl when she was younger. I love her so much and am so very proud of the things she has accomplished.
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. Mommy loves you big as the world and to the moon and back.





No comments:

Post a Comment