Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Days Ahead

My daughter had a track meet in Ontonagon yesterday. She placed third in the 100m dash, 4th in the 400m dash and their team placed 8th in the 800m relay. I'm really proud of her. She has been having some shin splint problems in one leg but she won't stop. She is just determined...Hope that lasts her whole life.

This weekend we have some more work to do on the fire pit. I will post pictures when it is done. I can not wait to have a fire in my back yard. Just sitting by a fire, looking out over the pond, is so relaxing! Of course I'll have to pick up all the fixin's for s'mores. I'm not a s'mores fan but I do love roasting marshmallows. Yummy!

Friday we will be going to Terra's track meet. It is a home meet.....always good to be home....no driving and no bus ride for Terra. I don't know what events she will be in but I do plan on getting some pictures taken. I will definitely video her 100m dash. I like to get at least one event on video. I'll post those pictures as well.

Saturday I am scheduled to work at The Conglomerate Cafe. My favorite part-time experience. I am so enjoying spending time with my big sis. Who would've known we could be such good friends. I am the younger, prettier one (haha...that's for you sis) but she is definitely the one with some smarts. I need to hang around this lady to get me some smarts :)

Sunday I plan on getting our camper ready for our first outing. I need to wash everything! After sitting for almost nine months it needs a little spring cleaning. Windows need to be cleaned and bedding needs to be washed. My hubby will be flushing out the anti-freeze and getting his part done. I am so excited to go camping.

Of course, when most people think of camping they think of tenting and roughing it. Well, let me tell you. I have camped in tents and pop ups and I am done roughing it! We have a 30 foot trailer and I love it. We haul along our TV AND the satellite! We eat like kings and queens when we camp. We also camp with family and friends and what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment