Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

We are having a lot of fun on the borrowed Yamaha Rhino. Our grandson just loves being able to sit in the front seat and our daughter loves just being able to drive it! This is good practice for her as she will be taking driver's education this summer. Tonight I am sure my grandson will have either his Dad or Grandpa out on the rhino going into the woods for big rides......if we don't go to the circus. I asked him if he would like to go and he wanted to know what it was. I told him about the animals, clowns, juggling and the other acts. He thought about it for a minute and then said, "No thanks, I'll drive the rhino tonight." We'll see.

Terra has a track meet in Houghton this afternoon. I want to get there and watch her and hopefully I'll be able to leave work early. We are one man short so neither of us have been able to take vacation days or leave early. I forgot my camera so pictures will have to wait until the next meet.

Was at the dentist yesterday. Had to have a cavity taken care of. First one in a long time! Got that taken care of and another thing crossed off the list.

Still on the list is the yard. I take care of that a little bit every day. The grass is getting to the point where it's going to have to be mowed. I need to borrow my Dad's tiller to work some ground to prepare for flowers. That will have to wait for the weekend. Not much else planned for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment