Monday, February 22, 2010

High School Skating Competition

This first picture is of a zamboni. Some of my family may not be familiar with this vehicle. My grandson loves this. He was able to sit on one at the MTU rink last year. Yep, got pictures.
The Yoopers even have a Zamboni song. Some day I will get the lyrics and share with you.
This next picture is of my Mom and Dad cheering Terra on at the skating competition. They weren't real familiar with the competition but they were there and that's all that counts!!

This picture is of our high school girls. They did a great job. We have a B team and a C team. The B team came in fourth in Michigan and the C team came in third.
Great job girls. I will post more pictures of the girls later.
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment