Saturday, February 20, 2010

She's Broken But Getting Better


This is my broken Mom. Her arm I mean. She broke her arm really really bad on the 15th of January. She had to wait 10 days until she could have her surgery to repair the damaged arm.
Two metal plates and 16 staples later,she was out of surgery and doing fine. Now going thru physical therapy and not really thrilled with how they move her arm around. Of course, they say if it hurts, it's working.
Mom and Dad are here with Terra and I. They also love to watch Terra skate. They have been coming to skating competitions with us since she started. I sure wish my family away from here could see her too. Maybe one day they will get here to see her. I'm crossing my fingers.
I talked to my Aunt Joann just minutes ago and I would so love to put my arms around her and give her a gigantic hug. Hoping she can make it to the Yoop for a prolonged visit. Hope your reading this Aunt Joann......we so want you here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment