Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Couple Cards For Special People



I love paper. Plain, textured or patterned. Doesn't matter.....I'm a paperholic. Can't quit. Won't even think about it. No interventions for me please. I love paper crafting. Cards, bags, boxes......whatever.

I also love scrapbooking. I will definately fill you in on that little hobby in this blog.

I made this Father's Day card for both the Father's in my life. My Dad and my father-in-law.

It was really fun to make. I learned this from a Stampin' Up demonstrator, Chris. I used to belong to a group of ladies that would meet once a month. We would make a couple things and then order our supplies. I miss that group. I stopped going because my daughter's skating was getting so expensive. I do still order.......Have to satisfy my addiction!

Around the end of Terra's 6th grade year she told me one of her favorite teachers was leaving the area and she asked if I would make her a card so she could put a picture of herself in it for her. I checked some of my favorite blogs for ideas and came up with this. Terra was happy with it and her teacher told her it was gorgeous and she would cherish it always. Just a few days ago she mentioned this teacher and wondered if she still had her card and picture. Probably.....my girl is unforgettable!! Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment