Friday, February 26, 2010

Looking Into The Past

My Dad and I were looking for a cool picture of my brother and I holding a HUGE lobster. We came across these beauties. The first picture is of my older sister's 1974 school picture. Love the glasses.
This next picture is of ME! I always hated this picture and I still do. Big ole chubby cheeks. My Mom says I'm beautiful but she has to say that.:) School picture from 1974.
This last picture is of my brother. School picture from 1974. I just told my Mom "How could you dress the poor boy in a purple turtleneck!" I'm sure he took a beating at school for that shirt.

It was so fun going thru my parents pictures. There were a lot of pictures of his family from years and years ago. I have never met my great grandparents. I was born on my great grandmother's birthday. I'm glad I got a chance to at least see them.

Still haven't found the picture I wanted but we'll keep looking. Then I'll put it up on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Did you really have to do that? Apparently I have a thing for this hair style.

    ReplyDelete