Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Girl, Daisy


This is my dog, Daisy. She is a Sheltie. I bought her from a couple in Hancock about nine years ago. I only paid about $200 for her because they said her coloring was off for showing. I didn't care. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. My parents bought her brother. I was actually there checking out their dog. Puppies are sooooo cute!!! She came up to me and sat at my feet. That was it.....where's the checkbook? I knew my husband didn't want a dog (we already had a cat...another story) but she stole my heart. I paid for her and out the door I went. We had two of our boys in the van and they were so excited. We did our shopping and they stayed in the car with her. When we got home I called my parents to tell them I bought the female. I think my Mom was upset with me because she said they were thinking of getting both the male and the female. Too late!! She was ours! She is a very sweet dog and I love her so much. She loves to cuddle and when Mr. leaves in the morning she will jump on the bed and lay on his side. After a few minutes she sneaks closer and snuggles next to me.
She is a funny little dog. Of course Shelties have their quirks but we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment