Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day Of March


We made it to March finally!! Although we are not out of the woods yet with snowfall, it just seems like spring is right around the corner. I am so anxious for flowers and warm weather.
Yesterday was a mild day and I enjoyed being outside with my grandson. He had so much fun playing in the snow. He spotted his bike in the garage and wanted to take it out. It's got huge rubber tires on it so I figured it would go pretty good in the snow. It did....and he had a blast. We had to shovel a little before he started but we did that together....he loves to shovel!!!
We were outside for almost two hours.....that's a record for me.....I am not a lover of snow and I hate being cold. We went back into the house and started our baking. We made bread, candy kiss cookies and a sour cream apple bar. Nathan loves to help with the baking and it gives us a lot of time to be together. There's a lot of clean up after but....just seeing how much fun he is having is definately worth it. I just love that little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment